Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"He wasn't talking about you mom, he was talking to his PRETEND stupid mom!"

(overheard conversation between Quinn and Connor in the car)
So apparently, I am not the stupid mom. There is a pretend one though. Hmmm. Not even sure what this really means!

So I am tired and the baby is vomiting every time he nurses and the twins are full of energy. Nothing new.

We are officially house hunting now. We found a fixer upper that has a really great location/neighborhood but really does need quite a bit of work. I am overwhelmed by the idea of trying to get this house presentable so we could sell it and deal with getting a loan to buy a new house and then deal with fixing it up... BUT I am also so tired of feeling so crammed in this house and want more space desperately.

At the moment we haven't been to see the house on the inside but have peeked around at in from the outside as it is vacant. It seems to us they are asking too much for it given the current housing market conditions and the fact that it needs so much work. So the plan is to find a realtor to show it to us, talk to a bank at some point and possibly make an offer... OR just keeping looking. SIGH.

Crying 5 year old alert -- gotta go!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Have fun house hunting. I agree if the one is in bad shape, and given the market, they should be willing to consider a low offer. I'm sure it'd be great to have more space!

I guess you can blame all the bad parenting things on the "Pretend stupid mom" - I'll have to remember that one!

The Mulleneaux Family said...

LOL, I will have to remember that too, lol. Good luck on the house hunting and hope you do find something. I know how tough all of it can be, lol, we have never had to sell, but to try and get everything cleaned up, moved out, etc., especially with little ones!