Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mr. Crankypants

So we had a morning of sleeping in... usually a nice thing, but then he vomited all over me in bed. Argh. I keep forgetting I can't nurse this guy in bed because of that. Sigh... He has since continued to spit up on and off all morning. I wish this reflux stuff would just go away.

Funny thing Quinn said this morning: he was helping make breakfast and in the other room Connor was entertaining Mr. Crankypants aka Teagan. Connor calls out that he "thinks Teagan likes him" and I said "of course he does, he loves you." Then Quinn says "well he loves me more" and I say "no he loves all of you." "But," Quinn interjects, "he loves me the most because some day he will be mine." "What?" "You know mom, when I grow up Teagan is going to be my baby." Hmmmm. I tried to explain that he is Quinn's brother but Quinn was pretty confident that I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about. Oh well...

Maybe I should let him deal with Mr. Crankypants today... off to deal with that now!

No comments: