Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tired of spit up...

So I must say I am getting a bit tired of being vomited on by my darling little one. I still honestly don't think reflux meds will help much because it seems to be a factor of over-eating - but I wish I knew for sure.

I am tempted to take pictures of the mess that is my house to save for future viewing as it is just appaling that we have so much stuff around here and and so bad about storing it all effectively. The baby gear in particular just sprawls across the living room. And my 13 year old couch that the kids use as a jungle gym is just so "yuck" these days! I watch that 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' show with envy these days.

Speaking of which... I watch WAY TOO MUCH television these days. I get that being stuck nursing for hours a day means I get bored and the TV is a nice distraction... but I get where I watch it when I am not nursing just because I have things I like to watch now. Ugh... I really could put all that mindless time to much better use. Maybe I need a New Year's resolution after all. Of course, I also really want to lose this pregnancy weight... and given my track record with New Year's resolution type of commitments, I should probably only take on 1 challenge at a time.

Anyway... off to go add some more links to the blog. I like the idea of having all the stuff I am looking at lately in one spot as my pile of "Favorites" in Internet Explorer is long and cumbersome these days.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Jen, you should get a treadmill or something and then you can exercise while you are watching TV! That way you get in shape and don't feel guilty about TV watching. Of course, then you have to figure out how to pay for the exercise equipment and where to store it, so I guess it's not a perfect solution.

I'm enjoying reading, thanks for the blog!